A little motivation, a few words of praise can do wonders for any writer. And it becomes all the more special when it comes from another beautiful writer who writes at http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com/
A BIG thank you Scottishmomus for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It means a lot of encouragement to me! 🙂
For those who are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award rules here they are :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
My eleven questions to answer –
1. Favourite song and why?
‘Shine bright like a diamond’ by Rihanna is my favourite song because it has got some really beautiful lyrics.
2. Best childhood memory?
My best childhood memories are all with my grandfather, who was a renowned Hindi writer. He would teach me new words, tell me stories. His expressions, his hands creating the story characters in the air for me to visualise them – it is all so clear in my mind yet.
3. Vanilla or flavoured ice cream?
Strawberry cheese cake anyday.
4. Favourite food?
5. Hugh Jackman (yumm) or other?
Hugh Jackman (yummilicious)
6. Which three items would you save in a fire?
My passport, my marksheets and my wallet with all the cards in it.
7. Most difficult thing you’ve had to do?
Go for an important job interview in London while my father was undergoing a major heart surgery in Iindia. BTW I did manage to get that job.
8. Sea, lake or river?
The sea ofcourse and happy to be all seabound in my Dubai home.
9. Favourite item of clothing and why?
An Armani purple evening gown that my husband gifted me with. I love the colour … makes me look good.
10. Most embarrassing moment? (I dare you!)
When my fork flew off in the air, would not want to tell when … Hush hush!
11. Main colour of clothes in your wardrobe?
11 Random facts about me:
1. I can kill for mangoes and die for cherries.
2. Both my parents are teachers.
3. Poems haunt my dreams.
4. I wanted to marry Gerard Butler.
5. Fruit-flavoured ice-creams make me go weak in the knees.
6. I hate Accountancy. Don’t know why I took it up as career.
7. I can spend hours and hours sitting by the sea.
8. Buying make-up is my newest shopping obsession.
9. I always cry when I watch P.S. I love you!
10. I love collecting earrings.
11. I have got an OCD for cleaning.
My 11 Nominees are –